He provided me a job in SC so I could move far away and get out of that house.
He put my sister and me together and helped us build a new relationship, separate of them.
He has given me good friends.
He has used me to bless others.
He has given me friends that have good strong marriages, in order that I may see good examples of healthy marriages and healthy families.
He has provided me with a place to live, food to eat, a car to drive.
He has placed me in a great church.
He has given me wonderful opportunities to grow and experience new things like Boundary Waters and Aspen.
He continues to love me regardless of the "rules" I follow.
He gave me Lucy.
He blessed my sister and her husband with a baby girl, which in turn has also been a blessing to me.
He has answered prayers.
He healed my sister.
He has helped me to walk away from toxic situations that I have put myself in, to not remain fiercely loyal in a bad situation.
He has helped me heal in so many ways already.
He loves me uncondotionally and never withholds his love from me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He gave me you.
Post a Comment